Please go to our Comparison Guide
to see which DermaPet products replace other back-ordered products. While other manufacturer's products continue to be back-ordered, DermaPet is proud to offer a stable supply of products - including the key products you are looking for from every key vet distributor. Please see below.
- Mal-A-Ket contains 2% chlorhexidine and 1% ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is 15x more potent than miconazole and has exponentially greater affinity for epidermal cells. 1% acetic acid is added for it's stabilizing effects on ketoconazole, not to mention it's primary effects. This product is available in wipes and shampoo.
- TrizEDTA is tris-edta in an aqueous solution. TrizULTRA is tris-edta with .15% ketoconazole, which has 50% more keto than the competitor’s product. For resistant bacterial cases, we offer TrizPLUS, which contains .15% chlorhexidine.
- DermaBenSs contains micronized and stabilized benzoyl peroxide with sulfur potentiated by salicylic acid.
- DermaLyte is a hypoallergenic shampoo with no soap, dye or animal protein and a natural coconut oil fragrance.
- DermAllay has oatmeal extract added to the DermaLyte.
- MalAcetic is our patented 2% acetic and 2% boric acid combination. This product is available in an otic, shampoo, spray and wipes.
- MalAcetic ULTRA contains 1% acetic, 2% boric, .15% ketoconazole an 1% hydrocortisone. This product is available in an otic, spray and shampoo.
- A MalAcetic HC wipe is also available. This combination is MalAcetic with hydrocortisone added.
- EicosaDerm is an omega 3 fatty acid supplement with putrecine extracted. It has 360 mg of EPA and 240 DHA per pump. The dose is 1 pump per 20 pound dogs and cats. EicosaCaps are a mixture of omega
3/6 fatty acids with antioxidants.
- LimePlus Dip is a concentrate of lime sulfur.
If you have any further questions please call your area rep or 301-983-8387.
Labels: 3V Caps HP Liquid, AloCetic, ClearRx Drying, D-Basic, DermCaps, HyLyt, LymDyp, Malaseb, OtiCalm, OtiRinse, OxyDex, Relief, SulfOxydes, T8, Tearless, TEVA/DVM, Teva (DVM)